Effective date: 01/24/2020
Welcome to Skypher, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) which operates https://skypher.co.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at email@example.com so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
Thank you for being responsible.
2 - Definitions
WEBSITES means Skypher’s websites (including without limitation www.skypher.co, app.skypher.co, www.skypher.fr, and any successor URLS, mobile or localized versions and related domains and subdomains),
SERVICES means Skypher’s products, applications and services, in each case in whatever format they may be offered now or in the future. As you use the Services, we collect and process information from and about you in order to provide you with access to the Services, enhance your experience while using the Service, and communicate with you.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3 - Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone numberAddress, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Skypher, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- for research and development to improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
4 - Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
5 - Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
6 - Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to third party service providers for business purposes;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- with your consent in any other cases;
7 - Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8 - European Union (EU) Individuals
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
Skypher, Inc. is the data controller for processing of your Personal Data. We act as a data processor (or service provider) in relation to the Services we provide to our Customers. Our establishment in the EU is in France (Skypher SAS). For information regarding our registered office and how to contact us, please see the “Contact” section below.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to EU data protection law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
- the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data.
9 - California Residents
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- users can visit our site anonymously;
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com
- Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
This section applies only if you are a resident of California and describes the rights granted to you pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the CCPA, but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA.
Your California Rights
These rights are not absolute, are subject to exceptions, and we may be required or permitted by law to decline your request. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
What personal information we have about you.
If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
- To stop selling your personal information. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page to submit your request.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by one of the following means:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
10 - Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Purpose: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective are marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Websites for you.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page
You may opt-out of certain Hubspot features through Hubspot Opt Out US / Hubspot Opt Out EU.
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).We will not store or collect your payment card details.
The payment processors we work with are:
11 - Links to Other Sites
12 - Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
14 - Contact
Have questions or concerns about Skypher and privacy? Contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at:
630 Octavia St, Unit 3
San Francisco, CA 94102
40 avenue de la Bourdonnais